Public Notice for Streator Public Library
RE: COVID-19 Precautions-
Streator Public Library will closing on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 3:00pm until further notice.
The library will continue to monitor the information on COVID-19 and will modify services and procedures as needed.
The library will for the safety of the community
• post updates to the library website, streatorpubliclibrary.org, and Facebook pages
• work in-house to assure that the library and materials remain safe for future use
• continue to follow CDC guidelines
• hold all requests at RAILS, until suspension is lifted
• extend due dates automatically, no fines will accrue
• digital material can be accessed through streatorpubliclibrary.com
Information is available at:
Illinois Department of Public Health information on COVID-19:
For general questions about COVID-19 and Illinois’ response and guidance, call 1-800-889-3931 or email DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV
Join us on Facebook!
Our BiblioBoard collection will be available and can be accessed at library.biblioboard.com/home.
If you have any questions, please contact the eRead Illinois team at email@example.com
Wi-Fi at the library
Please stop by with your photo ID, at the front desk, to register and get your wireless voucher.